Orange Regional Museum is offers a range of curriculum based learning programs designed to provide students with a hands on understanding of the history and landscape of Orange, the region and Australia.
- History in a Box – Education Kits
- Indigenous Engagement Days 2018
- Paddock to Plate 2018 exhibition program
Contact Orange Regional Museum for more information and booking options
Information for teachers
- Museum sessions suitable for up to 60 students per session, multiple sessions are available each day. Orange Regional Museum can assist with finding other suitable activities at Orange City Library, Orange Regional Gallery and Orange Civic Theatre.
- Safety sheet and risk assessment
- Learning Resources for Teachers including activities relating to Museum programs can be found here