TERM 4 2017
Build, Make and Look at Orange Regional Museum with craft and activities for Under 5s
Designed for parents with children between 2-5 years.
Each week children with the help of their parents will look for objects in the museum, build historic buildings and make something to take home.
Every Monday during term time, 10am-11am
Excluding school holidays and public holidays
Please contact the Museum for further information
P: 02 6393 8444 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book ticket for the number of children attending. Adults do not need to book tickets.
Term 4 Program
- Monday 16 October – Mini Volcaneos
- Monday 23 October – Antarctic Animals
- Monday 30 October – Snow Flakes and Snow
- Monday 6 November – Shackleton’s Ship
- Monday 13 November – Poppies
- Monday 20 November – Weaving
- Monday 27 November- Adding Colour to the past
- Monday 4 December – Wheels
- Monday 11 December – Christmas Craft
- Monday 18 December – Christmas Craft